114: The Jester and Bunny

This week's post fell on a unique double holiday, Easter and April Fools Day. To mark this occasion we decided to theme one image for each holiday. What's more on the nose than a jester and a bunny!

The deep shadow silhouettes were created by shooting two soft boxes through a translucent material. This puts the focus on the shape that our bodies made. To tackle my character I decided to couple a jester hat with some goofy poses. I must say, contorting Nicky into entertaining jester-like poses was the best part of my Fool dedication to the first day of April. 

Unfortunately we don't own a bunny suit, just yet. So Nicky had me don a tailored suit and old plastic mask. To make the image a touch creepier, I levitated some Easter eggs. Wait, did I mention that I can use the force?

Happy April's Easter Fools Day!



Comments