24: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, NINJAS DO.

There are few things in life that rival the coolness of the ninja. As a child, my little brother and I would (for lack of having real ninja masks) use t-shirts wrapped around our heads. Once we donned these mock masks, it was on! Stealth missions, flying fists of doom and countless battles would then ensue. And when todays brainstorming session came around I figured I would slip in the idea and Nicky actually went for it. Thus we were transformed into assassins. So I wouldn't recommend pissing us off. It's never a good idea to mess with a ninja. Know why?

A) They don't show up on radars.
B) They don't sleep, they wait.
C) They can kill you with their bare freaking hands, son!



Comments

  1. Such intense eyes the both of you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. icky looks amazing. vry satisfid with this wks post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment